This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2023 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2023
- Required files
About the software
Tableau Desktop delivers everything you need to access, visualize, and analyze your data. With an intuitive drag and drop interface, you can uncover the hidden insights you need to make impactful business decisions faster, even when you are offline. All while leveraging trusted and governed data in a secure self-service environment.
Live visual analytics fuel unlimited data exploration. Connect to data on-prem or in the cloud — whether it’s big data, a SQL database, a spreadsheet, or cloud apps like Salesforce. Combine and clean your data without writing code. Quickly build powerful calculations from existing data. Ask new questions, spot trends, identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions with confidence.
Advanced tools with intuitive experiences to help people across all skill levels make smarter decisions right in the flow of analysis. Advanced analytics allows data analysts to create sophisticated calculations for comprehensive analyses. Augmented analytics, powered by AI and ML, help business users to get answers and uncover insights faster through statistics, natural language, and smart data prep.
Transparent AI is built into the platform to democratize predictive modeling. People with business context can make smarter decisions faster with what-if scenario planning, guided model building, AI-powered predictions, and other data science techniques. Data scientists can integrate and visualize results from R, Python, Einstein Discovery, MATLAB, and other extensions to scale models across the organization.
Connect to Tableau Server or Tableau Cloud to securely share analyses and insights. Tableau provides a governed and flexible environment where teams can share their work and collaborate on trusted data. With the Slack integration, get notifications for data-driven alerts, access AI predictions, and collaborate on analytics with the entire team, across departments, or the whole organization to drive your business forward.
The main features of Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2023 are:
- Insights at the speed of business
- Power real-time data exploration
- Get faster, deeper insights
- Drive smarter decisions
- Share and collaborate, securely
- Jumpstart your analysis
- Augmented Analytics
Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2023 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (x64)
- 2 GB memory
- 1.5 GB minimum free disk space
- CPUs must support SSE4.2 and POPCNT instruction sets
How to Download and Install Tableau Desktop Professional Edition 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software